0% [ 0 ]
Meh..
11%
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
sk8r-kid

PostSubject: Introduction ---   Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:11 pm

I'm a member of the Epic Duel community and I just wanted to just make a general post about epic duel, what do you think of it, how do you think it can be improved, what are your ideas or thoughts about this world-wide F2P game?

Legend:

1. What do you think of the game?

2. How do you think it can be improved?

3. Who are you in the game?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. I think this is a very addictive game, but in a fun way, it never gets old and theres always something to do and crazy new builds to try, the only thing I think might effect the game-play of this game is when weapon upgrades come and non-varium members will become totally obsolete and won't want to play, thus making the epic duel community drop dramatically.

2. I think that if the level cap went to 40, 1 new skill on the tree for each class were to be added and a new class were to be added aswell that involves support buffs and de-buffs making every stat managable by a skill.

3. Some of you may know my mage from way back, BarneyPwnsU, but I don't really play him anymore cause I have founder on my merc, BarneyStillPwnsU, which im more known for using now-a-days. I have 5 accounts that I use more-or-less , BarneyStillPwnsU ( level 30 merc, founder), BarneyPwnsU ( Level 30 mage, F2P ), BarneyWillPwnU ( Level 27 bounty, F2P ), Barney Project ( level 25 merc, F2P )
Back to top Go down
Volla
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ---   Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:17 pm

1: i think EpicDuel is very cool.
2: they need to improve the game by group chat and less lags. and fair.
3: i'm volla in game, lvl 30, Merc. in The Peace Keepers.
Back to top Go down
http://wgforum.darkbb.com
chaosmaster

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ---   Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:05 am

i like epicduel alot

They can work on making less lag and make the hoverbike a bit more easier to win

my epicduel character is chaosmaster
Back to top Go down
Xioian

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ---   Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:52 am

1. Epicduel is very deep in stradegy. It's not just random clicking, you actully have to THINK to win. That's what I really love about the game.

2. The balance of classes, the features, and the Varium pricing is way to high. Also, more non-varium weapons, most games have more free weapons than pay for weapons, in Epicduels case, it's the opposite.

3. I'm Glen, level 30 Bounty Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ---   

Back to top Go down

Introduction ---
Page 1 of 1