HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Account trading

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sk8r-kid

PostSubject: Account trading   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:46 am

Account trading - I saw this on another forum site... let me explain

alright, so we could have a trading system .. this would require an extremely trusted member ...

the way it would work is that someone posts their account on any game ... if someone likes it, he posts his account , if the person who posted his/her account in the first place likes that account thats when the trusted member - the middle man - would go on both accounts, verrifying that the account is actually what both members said it was and give the account and password to the opposing people . this worked great on the other forum site, but like i said, it would require an extremely trusted member... this could work on any game in this forum

sk8r-kid, the coolest guy you'll never see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SMGS
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

PostSubject: Re: Account trading   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:48 am

sk8r-kid wrote:
Account trading - I saw this on another forum site... let me explain

alright, so we could have a trading system .. this would require an extremely trusted member ...

the way it would work is that someone posts their account on any game ... if someone likes it, he posts his account , if the person who posted his/her account in the first place likes that account thats when the trusted member - the middle man - would go on both accounts, verrifying that the account is actually what both members said it was and give the account and password to the opposing people . this worked great on the other forum site, but like i said, it would require an extremely trusted member... this could work on any game in this forum

This will promote account trading and scamming, not a good idea. Forum may be abused for that reason.
Back to top Go down
chaosmaster

PostSubject: Re: Account trading   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:55 am

Indeed no one will trust someone going in there account to dangerous and there will be alot of complaints so best not to trade.

This topic is finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Account trading   

Back to top Go down

Account trading
Page 1 of 1